Contact Jam at the Grove
|FESTIVAL TICKET W/CAMPING AND FREE ADMISSION TO PRE-PARTY!!! $65||$65.00||$2.00||
RULES OF JAM AT THE GROVE:
- We ask that you respect the land and leave only footprints.
- Please practice random acts of kindness! That's how we like to live!
- Re-Entry Policy: NO RE-ENTRY!
- Taper Policy: Please email Jam At The Grove via the link below if you are interested in taping.
- No glass permitted in the concert area, but allowed in the camping area
- No open fires.
- No Nitrous
- No mean people
- No dogs
- No illegal drugs or substances
- No underage drinking
- No weapons
- No violence
- CARS WITH 2 OR LESS ATTENDEES WILL BE CHARGED A $10 PARKING FEE
- CARS WITH 3 OR MORE ATTENDEES WILL NOT BE CHARGED A PARKING FEE
- Please conserve space and energy by carpooling with your friends to Jam At The Grove.
JAM AT THE GROVE SCHEDULE:
GATES OPEN AT 9AM ON FRIDAY AUGUST 12TH
- The The festivities at Jam At The Grove 5 begin at 11am on Friday with a rockin set THE TRAGICS!
GATES CLOSE AT 3PM ON SUNDAY AUGUST 14TH (No exceptions!)
- Full Band Schedule to come as we get closer to the big weekend at Tower Farm.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Food, Beverages, Band and Festival Merchandise, Clothing, Jewelery, Art, and other great stuff will be available for sale at Jam At The Grove. If you are interested in vending, please see the information below.
- NO ATM will be available on site. You can visit the Turkey Hill down the street, but please come prepared with enough cash for the weekend should they run out of cash.
- Camping is NOT by your car. Come prepared to carry your camping and festival gear to your campsite.
- Festi Cab will be available for a nominal fee at Jam At The Grove 5 to take you back to your car, Turkey Hill, etc. http://www.festi-cab.com/
- Shade at Tower Farm is limited. Bring sunscreen and/or your own shade.
- Single Day Tickets will NOT be sold. Gate price is $70 regardless of when you arrive.
- Jam At The Grove is a RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
- Jam At The Grove line-up is subject to change without notice.
- Jam At The Grove is BYOB! Come Prepared, and please make sure you are careful and respectful with your bottles and cans! There will be trash and recycling on site, but please remember to leave only footsteps at Tower Farm so we are welcome back for years to come.
- Handicapped access is limited due to the layout of the land. If you have questions about this, please contact Jam At The Grove via the link at the bottom of this page before buying a ticket.